we are all blessed


Tuba, Benguet




Ampasit, Puguis, La Trinidad, Benguet





What a beautiful sight..... clouds kissing the mountains.

These are just some of the beautiful sceneries captured in mountainous areas in Benguet and Ifugao.


In one of my post, I mentioned about the mountains surrounding the Cordillera Administrative Region.  Benguet and Ifugao are just some of the provinces that belong to CAR.


Being able to travel around and capture this breath taking moment is something to be thankful of.  How I wish I have visited places like Mount Pulag in Kabayan and  Mount Kofafey in Maligcong, Bontoc, Mt. Province to witness not just the kissing of the mountains by the clouds but to be kissed by the clouds and likewise see the sea of clouds from the top of the mountain.  I have seen a lot of beautiful images about the places and it made me feel envious of those who were able to explore the places.  

I guess the best time for thrill seeking that entails miles to reach by foot and hours of walking would be at between 20s to 40s although some others have still the stamina and endurance to walk that far even after 50s.  It still depends on one's person's health and physical structure.  One thing for sure, the adventures and memories gathered are worth looking back when we grow old. 




Comments