Water abundantly flowing


Hungduan,Ifugao

Hungduan, Ifugao
How wonderful is it to live in a place where clear water flows down the river.  I still remember vividly the very first time I saw a river.  We used to live in  a place where river is not known to us at all.  Only when we went to visit our grandmother in our hometown did I had the chance to see a river and experience the magic  it brings.    

Tublay, Benguet
Scared at first, I stayed at the sides feeling the water run over my feet until i get carried away then moved eventually to the deeper portion.  It's sad I haven't learned to swim though.  I have always wanted to but my legs, arms and body are just too stubborn to relax and they just become stiff like stick.

Life in the countryside is beyond compare.  The air is clean, the water is clear, the surrounding is not deafening, and most of all, life is simple.    While some envied those who are living in the cities, the truth is,  life is fuller where it's not complex at all.  Beautiful buildings, vehicles, and other made made things may have attracted a lot of people but they are superficial and not as magical as the beauty of nature.   

Comments