My daughter and her buddies




            Janae's dogs are Hamtara and Turbo.  Turbo is the son of Hamtara.  Hamtara disappeared last year and we could not find her anymore.  We only have Turbo left.  He is such a good dog though grumpy at times especially when hungry.  Janae and him are good vibes. 



           I like his color and the brown spots in between his while fur.  Hamtara on the other hand is black with brown spots above his eyes, cheeks and feet.  Turbo got most of the characteristics of Hamtara except for the color.  Both of them love attention and being cuddled.  Whenever they would hear us, they come close and wag their tails without end.  They are truly man's best friend and it's so wonderful to see how thankful they become whenever they got fed or simply being pet.

         Ah they reminded me of some dog movies that melted my heart and drained my tears overnight.  That japanese dog movie entitled Hachiko, Lassie, Beethoven, Eight Below, 101 Dalmatians and a some more I could no longer recall the Title. 

          Do you love dogs also and have some good memories of them? Maybe you want to share your experience with them?

Comments