Neophyte But Determined To Learn

Professional Writer? No I am not. I never had any experience writing before except writing sweet notes to my husband. He has been persistently encouraging me to give it a try but I kept declining knowing for a fact that I am a shallow person and I could not even dig deeper into my mind so I could express more of my thoughts fluently and coherently.  

Just recently, however, while fooling around searching for articles that might interest me, I came across a blogger who claimed to be a fresh starter yet I can see that she did very well in her blog. She did inspire me. It then flickered into my mind that maybe I should start practicing and in so doing, will somehow polish my dull mind  bit by bit.  I know so well that I could never be as good as some others are but I am confident that I may able to impart something valuable even in my own little ways.  It would also serve as a learning tool for me to persevere and keep trying.  


For someone who is not tech savvy, it would be mind blowing to start off but with the availability of resources online, I know I can get by somehow.  My best weapons would be my willingness to learn, determination and belief that good works end up to positive results.  I guess I need to start kicking and see how it goes.  Hopefully, I will be able to deliver my thoughts in the best way I could.  For those who will find my articles lacking in substance, please bear with me.  

UPDATE:

Wow, wrote just some articles and stopped for a long time.  Work has taken the toll on me.  Now that I am back in being idle again, I will try to post more.  I need to also edit and revise some of my previous posts.  Anyone who has suggestion on how I could further refine my site, I would appreciate so much if you could drop some lines. Thank you and a great day to each and everyone of us. 

Comments